Shaw’s grocery store provides a variety of services, including floral arrangements, produce trays, and deli creations. They are located throughout Maine, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island. Many of these grocery stores also contain a small pharmacy department, so you can get your prescription filled while you shop.
The Shaw’s pharmacy hours do not always match the normal grocery store hours, so you will need to visit the pharmacy during specific times. In this article, we will tell you all about the normal Shaw’s pharmacy hours and any deviations from the typical opening and closing hours.
Shaw’s Pharmacy Opening Hours
Shaw’s Pharmacy Hours – Additional Details
- A few Shaw’s pharmacies may be closed on Sundays if they are in a location without many customers.
- Busier pharmacies stay open until 9 PM to accommodate extra customers.
- The pharmacies are closed on Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- On other holidays, Shaw’s pharmacies may choose to open later and close earlier.
- If you want to check the hours for any specific location, search for it in the Shaw’s store locator and click “pharmacy” to view hours.
Shaw’s Pharmacy – Contact Info
For more information about the Shaw’s pharmacy hours, you can contact their customer service associates through one of these easy methods:
Official Website: https://www.shaws.com/
Contact Form: https://www.safeway.com/
Phone Number: 877-276-9637
Address: Customer Support Center
M.S. 10501 P.O. Box 29093
Phoenix, AZ 85038
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Shaws