The Fashion Valley Mall in San Diego, California is known for being one of the biggest malls in the state. It contains many department stores, including Macy’s, JCPenney, Nordstrom, and Neiman Marcus. Since each store in the open air shopping mall has their own entrance, many of the businesses do not follow the normal mall schedule. In this article, we will tell you the typical Fashion Valley Mall hours and let you know which stores and restaurants have different hours. This article will also tell you all the details about the Fashion Valley Mall holiday hours.
Fashion Valley Mall Opening Hours
Fashion Valley Mall Hours – Additional Details
- The movie theater in the mall is open until midnight.
- Some of the restaurants open at 9 AM or 11 AM, and most stay open after the Fashion Valley Mall closes.
- Many of the department stores stay open after the rest of the mall closes, and many of the service stores, like salons and car washes, close earlier than the rest of the mall.
- You can use the Fashion Valley Mall directory to look up any store and view its hours.
- Fashion Valley Mall is only closed for Easter and Christmas, on other holidays, the stores in the mall may open late and close early.
- The mall is open from 8 AM to 10 PM during December, so people can shop for the holidays.
- You can check the mall’s current hours on its website.
Fashion Valley Mall – Contact Info
If you have any other questions about the Fashion Valley Mall hours, contact the company by calling, emailing, or visiting them.