H&M started out as a Swedish clothing store, and now it is the second largest international clothing retailer around the world. They are well known for their affordable, trendy clothes for men, women, kids, and teens. Since many H&M’s are within shopping malls, all stores do not have the same hours. This guide to the H&M hours will help you to learn what time does H&M open or close during weekdays, weekends and holidays. Keep reading to find out everything you need to know about H&M hours.
H&M Opening Hours
H&M Hours – Additional Details
- Though the above hours are the most common times for H&M, some stores may choose to operate from 9 AM to 9 PM instead.
- H&M stores located in shopping malls may have to close early if the building the store is in is closing at a different time.
- On Thanksgiving night and Black Friday morning, H&M stores operate with extended hours to accommodate holiday shopping.
- H&M stores will be open for most holidays besides Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- Use the H&M store locator to search for any store by location and view its unique hours.
H&M – Contact Info
You can reach out to the H&M customer service associates through one of these methods if you need more information on the H&M hours.
Official Website: www.hm.com
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone Number: 855-HNM SHOP (855-466-7467)
Contact Form: www.hm.com/us/contact
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/hm