Founded in 1883, Kroger is the largest supermarket chain in the United States. Kroger locations across the Midwestern and Southern United States provide many services. In addition to curbside delivery and custom made cakes, people can fill prescriptions at the Kroger pharmacies. Most of these pharmacies are open for most of the day, so customers can conveniently pick up prescriptions at any time. Whether you live near a 24 hour Kroger or one with more limited hours, the pharmacy is normally open seven days a week. This article will give you all the information you need about Kroger pharmacy hours.
Kroger Pharmacy Opening Hours
Kroger Pharmacy Hours – Additional Details
- All Krogers, including 24 hour Kroger stores, are closed on Christmas Day. On all other holidays, Krogers tend to operate with limited hours, and the pharmacy may be closed.
- In more rural areas, the typical Kroger hours will be slightly shorter, so pharmacies may close by 6 PM. You can learn more about Kroger store hours in our dedicated article.
- Use Kroger’s Find a Store webpage to search for a specific Kroger by location. You can then click the “view store details” link to see the Kroger hours for their pharmacy.
- If you prefer, you can manage your prescriptions online, through the My Prescriptions portal. You can set up an account online and view prescriptions, manage payments or print out prescription history. You can even manage your pet’s prescriptions!
- The Kroger website has a special section dedicated to the Pharmacy Services.
Kroger Pharmacy – Contact Info
All of the details about Kroger pharmacy hours can also be discovered by talking to a Kroger customer service representative through one of these convenient contact methods.