MT Bank provides themselves on offering the same focused customer service as a community bank while providing the extensive services of a national bank. Most MT branches are along the eastern coast, but there are also a few in the midwest and northwestern areas.
At these branches, you can apply for loans, open accounts, and get investment advice. The MT Bank hours are similar to traditional banking hours, but not every branch follows the same schedule. Keep reading to discover all the details of the MT Bank’s opening and closing hours.
MT Bank Opening Hours
MT Bank Hours – Additional Details
- Drive thru MT Bank hours are the same as the normal lobby hours for almost all MT Bank branches.
- Though the above hours are very common, MT Banks in more isolated areas may be closed on Thursdays as well as Sundays.
- MT Bank branches will be closed on New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Day, Presidents Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- MT Bank departments that follow the New York Stock Exchange Calendar, such as the retirement and investments department, will also be closed on Good Friday.
- Go to https://locations.mtb.com/search to search for a specific MT Bank and see its individualized hours if you think your local bank may not follow the typical MT Bank schedule.
MT Bank – Contact Info
You can find all of the MT Bank contact information below if you wish to contact them and ask more questions about MT Bank hours or when MT Bank does open or close.
Official Website: https://www.mtb.com/home-page
Contact Form: https://www.mtb.com/help-center/top-banking-tasks/ask-question-submit-feedback?WCMITEMID=2054
Phone Number: 1 800-724-2440
Address: M&T Bank
ATTN: M&T Telephone Banking Center
P.O. Box 767
Buffalo, NY 14240-0767
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MandTBank