Sam’s Club is a warehouse that has affordable prices and also a large number of locations throughout the nation. Shopping at Sam’s Club is slightly different from shopping at a normal store because only those who pay for a membership can join. Thus having a Sam’s Club membership gives you access to a lot of bulk goods and affordable bakery, optical, tire, and pharmacy departments. The general Sams Club hours or the 24 hours Sams Clubs tend to be slightly longer than Sams Club pharmacy hours. In fact, this article will provide you with Sam’s Club operating hours and a list of contact information.
Sam’s Club Pharmacy Opening Hours
Sam’s Club Pharmacy Hours – Additional Details
- The pharmacy hours can vary slightly depending on the individual location. The above hours are just the most common opening hours for the pharmacies.
- Both Sam’s Club and the pharmacy are closed on New Year’s Day, Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- Most pharmacies have shorter operating hours on Labor Day, Memorial Day, and the Fourth of July.
- 24-hour Sams Club stores do not exist, so no pharmacy location is 24 hours.
- You can also use the club locator tool to find the hours for Sam’s Club pharmacy near you.
In addition, if you are having trouble finding out the Sams Club hours for a specific pharmacy. You can reach out to Sam’s Club customer service for more information about Sams Club pharmacy hours or just use the contacts below for more information, questions, and necessary concerns.
For more information about the working hours of various pharmacies, stores, malls, and more feel free to visit our website.